The summer shower to the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complicated, but such a trifle as the selection and setup of a plastic tank to the shower at the dacha will attract a whole lot of difficulty. How to handle these nuances on their own, we’ll now try to understand. Without or with heating
Before you opt for a tank for your shower at the nation need to decide on its functionality. On if this plastic container will soon be equipped with heating, is contingent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize is a heated shower tank, even focusing on power. Naturally, and without linking to power this tank can be utilized, but in this is actually the relaxation of carrying water procedures. The fact is that within the plastic container is a heating element – TEH. If the sun didn’t have sufficient time to heat water, then this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to install a tank with heating, in the event the shower is going to be used in early spring and late autumn. Hot summertime, the water within the tank will be heated by the sun, so during this age, the heating system is simply not contained.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a regular tank, like a cone mounted in the roof of a shower home. The water in the tank is heated by the sun. That is, if the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take only a refreshing shower or deny to bathe at all. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event that the cabin is seen very rarely, and then only in summer.
The principal difference between these tanks just installed heating element. toolbuild.ru Shape, volume, and color of the product can be very different. It is essential that any chosen tank had a broad neck, simple to pour water and has been securely connected to the roof of the shower house.
Tip: Flat black tanks are all effective. A large part of a thin coating of water can be heated faster by the sun. Dark walls of the tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water in the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design includes of vinyl shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks for summer homes are particularly popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A special composition of plastic is used to create the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan for 30-50 decades. At exactly the same time, plastic tanks such as summer showers have been distinguished by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of setup. All you have to do is build the shower box, and fix the tank on top instead of the roof.
- At the production of shower tanks, so many manufacturers use food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the security of water during long-term storage. Vinyl does not corrode under all conditions, which cannot be said about metal.
When choosing a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks with no electrical heating most frequently are made in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the shape of drums with a volume of 50 to 130 liters of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often designed for 200 gallons of liquid. In any design, water is poured in buckets through a wide neck or from pump.
Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to three summertime and after that during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this brief period it’s enough to construct a light cabin out of any sheet material. Not a terrible option is really a shower for dacha from polycarbonate with a changing room, which isn’t difficult to design and make yourself. Why it is Much Better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material to get a dacha shower. With this particular case with success will match the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop just with this lovely and durable stuff.
Let us consider the advantage of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower over other similar materials:
- In the event the benefits of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let us move on to the next phase of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the layout of a country shower with a changing room
Even such a simple construction, as a bathtub out of polycarbonate for dacha requires the production of this project. It’s not required to develop complex drawings, and also a simple strategy could be retrieved out. Here you must immediately decide for yourself exactly what you want to build a shower. Very fast you can make a lightweight stall and only put it to the ground. More complicated in the production of shower to the foundation with warm water heating, however such a design will probably survive longer. In addition, in a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Structure of a dacha shower begins with discovering its location. It’s necessary to remember that the tank ought to be constantly full of water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and hard. It is much better to place the shower stall close to the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will probably bathe a lot of individuals, it needs to be put as near as you can to this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath close to the cesspool will save laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable to not deliver the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells in the sewage system will permeate the shower, creating an unpleasant air while bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is heated by the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest location, where there’s no shade from trees and tall constructions.
- Within the shower stall and altering room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, so you are able to bathe at night. Only it’s necessary to consider that the lights must have a high degree of protection from water. It is optimal to put shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are closest to this sewer, water source and not far to pull on the electrical cable for light.
- Determined by the place of the area of this summer shower, begin to make a scheme of this cabin itself from polycarbonate. Originally it was decided that the garden shower will be with the living area. In case the normal for the magnitude of this standard shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker room is going to have to add a length of about 0.6 m. In cases like this, the diameter of this design will turn out 1 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are overweight men and women, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is better to grow 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing room can be organized from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to which fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of the pre-bath depends on the preferences of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths in which, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find seats and a desk.
- The whole height of this shower cabin from ground to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and much higher. The elevation within the shower stall will be reduced. Section of this distance below will take a wooden menu, along with the top will hang on a watering can with a tap less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a bit of paper sketches the scheme of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed into its structure.