Plot planning largely is based on the areas that will need to fit in the landscape and also the size of the area. In each situation, the branch is patient. But conventionally we could make a division into the most common zones: recreational, residential, farm buildings, garden and vegetable garden.
The dimensions of each zone is planned on the grounds of the entire area of the site. With proper zoning on the living area allocated to 20 percent, family – no longer than 15%, vegetable garden and garden occupies roughly 65-75% of the territory. Site breakdown plan
When partitioning the land of this plot Lots of rules and guidelines should be taken into account:
- Initially, it’s well worth thinking vasha-banya.com about where the house and amenities for household needs will be put. Usually for the home allocate the central or side front of the plot, and also the buildings are placed in the background. They are sometimes decorated with decorative shade-loving plants and flowers.
- An area for recreation should be laid out handily and in an accessible site. This place can be scattered or streamlined, based on the area. Here should also be thought of a location for children to perform with.
- The area under the vegetable garden is selected , on the bright side. Structures shouldn’t throw a shadow on the beds.
- When a bathhouse and swimming pool have been planned, it’s desirable to put them closer to the fence. This will save a significant region of the region.
There are many choices for your breakdown of the dacha plot, however, each depends upon the form of the land: square, triangular, L-shaped or even square foot.
The relaxation of the owners of the upcoming house largely depends on a nicely thought-out layout plan. A residential home should be made so that it will become a cozy refuge, full of pleasant feelings and provides a sense of security and relaxation. Do not forget about the statutory norms about the distance of trees and buildings from the bounds of neighboring plots. Where and how best to place the Home
Planning the placement of a residential house on a little plot, you should Take into Consideration the aesthetic standpoint:
- The house itself is Suggested to be situated in the foreground, which Won’t allow the territory to be fragmented into small zones and also improve the performance of this area
- about the outside of the site should be left space for a garage and parking space
- it is better to Create outbuildings at the depth of the lawn
- for your recreation area to Select the most Acceptable place behind the house
It’s also wise to take into account and external factors: whether neighbors will be close, how close is that the roadway and on which side of the sun rises. For a residential home is better suited to the south or southeast side.